RECIPES THAT MAKE YOU SAY, "NOT BAD FOR A WHITE GIRL!"

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In Güera's Kitchen

Hey All!

I had the idea few months ago to start a blog simply devoted to the preparation and history of Mexican cooking. As a "White Girl" (or Güera) raised in, and married into, the hispanic culture, I may not be completely qualified to teach others the art of Mexican cuisine, but I will certainly enjoy sharing what I have learned. My only goal cooking up mexican dishes has been to hear my husband say in complete honesty, "It tastes just like my Grandma's." It has happened a time or two, but those are really big shoes to fill, which is ironic considering she wears a tiny size 6.

Jump in and join in learning the art of mexican cooking, from the stuff you order in your favorite restaurant to the dishes that totally intimidate you. Stick around for the stuff you haven't seen on a menu too...thats the best stuff anyway.

Mi cocina es su cocina. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment